Wednesday, August 8, 2007

August 8, 2007


Every day seems to get better and more back to normal. I am still sleeping too late - 9 a.m. today. The cats were better and slept until 5 a.m.

I have two projects for work right now - one is finished for now, and the other is due tomorrow. I should have it wrapped up by today.

My brother-in-law sent me photos of the beach week, but not group photo. I did like this one with my niece, Lauren. We were "toasting" the brownies we made that night. Wow - I didn't realize how bad I need a haircut (doing that tomorrow) and other maintenance (gym)!

I forgot to mention that I saved a butterfly from certain death the other night. I was grilling on the deck and saw a Monarch lying on the deck barely able to flutter it's little wings. I watched it for about 10 minutes, feeling helpless. Then it dawned on me, with the temps at 100 and no rain in sight, it might need a drink. Sure enough, I dropped some water near it, and it immediately crawled to the water and started drinking. I turned away to tell Larry about it, and it was gone!

Hard to believe that something like that can make you feel good all over.

I am going to attempt the gym today for weight lifting and a swim. I am in the process of trying to get my DMV records straightened out because the Jag dealer screwed them up last month.

That's enough for now...

No comments: