Sunday, August 5, 2007

August 5, 2007

Whew! The beach week is over. I never realize how exhausting it is until it's over. Feeding 14 people every night for dinner is work. I love to cook, but by the end of the week I am ready for a break.

I spent most of the day Friday in the ocean and riding 5 foot waves. No wipe-outs and no sharks! My hips and knees are beaten up from the sand and boogie board, but it was tons of fun. The 50th birthday party for my brother-in-law went well and we had a shrimp boil for dinner. We took the family photo, which I will post here when I get a copy.

We got home at noon yesterday and napped for about 3 hours. I guess 5 hours of sleep a night, and a little too much wine will do you in over 6 days.

Today was better. I bought a new desktop PC and it should arrive in about 10 days, and you will probably see some griping here during the transition.

Tomorrow will be back to the routine and working out.

No comments: