Sunday, August 12, 2007

August 12, 2007

I got my haircut on Friday and it's so much better! Dinner was nice and we played a game of aggravation afterwards.

I woke up from the worst dream I have had in a long time. I was crying in my dream and when I woke up I was crying for real. I was physically sick yesterday from that dream. How bizarre.

Yesterday we went wine tasting and did some grocery shopping. The sky was cloudy and it kept teasing us with rain, but we never got any. The temp did hold at about 85 for the day, which was a huge relief after the 100+ all week. Tomorrow is supposed to be 95 again though.

We watched Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen last - I won't watch it again. I love Gordon, but I can't take all the drama of a true reality show. Come on, it takes 20 mins to say who the winner was - good Lord?!

This morning I am feeling much better and am working on switching things to my new computer, which should ease a lot of the issues...I hope.

Heading out to do some much needed yard work while it's still warm.

No comments: