Friday, August 31, 2007

August 31, 2007

I guess no news really is good news (except for emails)! My doc called today and said my ultrasound was normal and there are no cysts. Yippee! I will just finish my antibiotic and be done with it. That means I can get back to the gym and pumping iron.

I finally went through the manuscript and it really isn't as bad as the overall review was. I can do the changes they want in a fair amount of time and see if it flies. If they still don't like it, then it's off to another publisher who will.

I made excellent progress on my Interamark projects this week, which is a good thing. One of my clients also gave my boss some excellent feedback about me, which made my entire week! They love me - what can I say? LOL

Tonight it's cheeseburgers and roasted corn on the grill, with a nice bottle of wine to celebrate all the good news.

Tomorrow we are off with friends to go antique shopping (like I don't have enough already), lunch at a German restaurant, then outlet shopping, and then home to crash.

Bye for now...

No comments: