Thursday, August 23, 2007

August 23, 2007

I woke up to a thunderstorm and heavy rain this morning. Lord knows we need it - everything is so dry. I will have to skip my walk this morning because it's still raining.

My new chair came yesterday and it took me about two hours to put it together! It seems better than before. I also went to the doctor yesterday and I don't have any disc issues, but my sciatica nerve is severely inflamed. He recommends physical therapy and muscle relaxers. I never knew what the sciatica was until yesterday - it's your spinal cord until it splits off into your hips and then it become the sciatica. Learn something new every day!

Watched Lost Worlds last night - it was about Henry VIII and his buildings. Quite the tyrant, he was! Very impressive buildings though. Tonight it my fav show - Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.

No comments: