Tuesday, August 14, 2007

August 14, 2007

Okay, I have a good reason for not posting until now. Remember I mentioned gardening? Well, I did it all right. I pulled and tugged and that was just what I did to my back. Seriously, the gardens look nice, but I am in pain. I went to a chiropractor yesterday and he stretched me like I was on some medieval rack. Then some electrical things on my lower back. Some herbal type ibuprofen, ice, and stretching. I can only sit for about 30 mins at a time, so I get up a lot. Not too productive!

I didn't do a whole lot yesterday because of the sheer agony.

I went walking this morning and met up with a couple neighbors. The weather was cool yesterday and today (only 90, but no humidity). The rest of the week is going back to the 100s.

I'm working on a new project for work, so I better get back to it.

The new computer transition isn't too bad, but I think that's because I also have the old one running right along side it.

No comments: