Friday, August 10, 2007

August 10, 2007

I must be crazy - I went running/walking again this morning. It was 80 degrees and again, 100% humidity. Yesterday topped out at 103! One more degree and we would have broken our all-time heat record. The power company is broadcasting messages saying to hold off any activities that uses electric until after 9 p.m. until tomorrow. A "cold front" is supposed to come through tonight and drop the day time temps to the 90s. That also means t-storms today or tonight. The governor is asking everyone to bump their AC up two degrees to help with the energy strain.

I think I will open up that blasted F&*&@&# manuscript this weekend. I guess I just want to see how bad it is.

I just confirmed that the A.C. is working at my hairdresser's salon so I get it cut today!!!

I also got a new project today, so I better get moving so I can do some of it. Mom is coming for dinner tonight - I'm making one of her favs - homemade spaghetti and meatballs (from ground Bison).

This may be my last post for a few days if I can't get my new PC to work. :)

Sherry

No comments: