Wednesday, August 29, 2007

August 29, 2007

I swear it just keeps getting worse. Monday night I got about 4 hours of sleep because of severe abdominal pain. I was already scheduled for physical therapy yesterday in the a.m. I called my doctor about the lower pain and he took me yesterday afternoon. After an exam, he wanted an ultrasound ASAP. I went for that after his appointment. He suspects cysts are the cause of my pain. I am now waiting to hear the results...waiting is the hardest part.

I was so exhausted after lack of sleep, pain, and being poked and prodded I fell asleep about 9 p.m.

I am much better today with the help of new drugs and some much needed sleep, but they can't help the wait from the doctor.

I am resolved to kick all this, and get back to being healthy! This blog is turning into a injury report. Not cool. This is also setting me back on my writing.

Enough of this...back to work. I still wear a smile - no matter what! :)

No comments: