Monday, July 30, 2007

July 30, 2007

Well I'm at the beach with my husband's family - all 14 of us! It's so crazy with everything going on, but fun. Saturday night a bunch of us stayed up way too late. Sunday at the beach was fun. We rode the waves on boogie boards and sat under the canopy and visited. Okay, we also "people watched," which means we talked about all the people who walked by us - poor souls.

It's rainy today, but I did manage to steal away from the job for about an hour and sit on the beach while the sun popped out. My brother-in-law is making an indoor clam bake for dinner, so I get the night off from cooking. I may go fishing at the pier tonight, but I am still burnt out from Saturday night.

I did manage to go jogging/walking with my sister-in-law Natalie; we went for about mile along the beach this morning.

That's all for now.

No comments: