Wednesday, July 25, 2007

July 25, 2007

Well, I missed a day. Not much exciting happened on Monday or Tuesday. However, yesterday I did finish the visuals for Taste of Tombstone. I am headed to the post office today to mail that and a couple of packages to England. I also got a really neat email from a reader. He sent me a message saying he was reading my new book, Tombstone's Treasure and he's half-way done. He booked a trip to Tombstone, in part, to what I said in the book! How cool is that? I love getting emails like that.

I also discovered that Lost Worlds, season 2 will begin airing on Wednesday, August 1st at 9:00 p.m. eastern time. I still don't know when my Deadwood show will air, but I will let you know when I do.

I will be busy today with my job because I got a new assignment. We decided to hire that cleaning lady after all, since she decided to meet my price if I supply the cleaning supplies. She's here now - looks good so far. The cats are going crazy...

Going to the gym later to lift weights. Walked/ran yesterday and lifted some weights at home.

No comments: