Friday, July 20, 2007

July 20, 2007

This is a little late today, but I still made it. That's one whole week of blogging! Went walking/jogging yesterday with a neighbor before it got too hot. It was 98 and humid yesterday. Did my job, and met the cleaning lady. She's real nice and loves the old west! However, she wants to charge more than I want to spend, so I guess I'll keep looking.

We watched the funniest show last night on BBC America. It was called Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. OMG - this guy (English chef) is hysterical! It's the only reality show I have ever watched. I can't wait for next Thursday.

Today, I did some work and then went to the gym. Lifted weights and then swam 12 laps. I also volunteered at a local feral cat org. Some foster kitties (13) needed nails cut and other basic things done. It took longer than I planned, but I have to love on them, too!

I got extra copies of the August issue of True West which includes my author profile.

Got back and did some more work and had a conference call. Finishing up some more and then will sign off for the weekend. It's a big shopping weekend to get everything for the beach next week. Not sure what's for dinner tonight either...

No comments: