Friday, July 27, 2007

July 27, 2007

It's amazing what being outdoors can do for you. I felt so much better after my walk/run yesterday. I worked on my regular job and tried to finish up the TOT visuals. I hit a few snags with the menus in the back. It seems my old publisher has some originals, so I am having to substitute. Now I have to try and match up the new menus with the recipes in the book. I am going to the post office today or else!

We're going out for dinner tonight and then finish the shopping for the beach. Tomorrow we head for North Topsail. I can't wait. I have to work, but it shouldn't be too bad.

We watched Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares again last night. I still love it! I had never heard the word "bollocks" until about a month ago. My English gents (Tom and Oli) told me what it meant, and now I hear it more than ever...funny how that happens.

Off to the gym for weight lifting and swimming later. Gotta get to my day job now.

My next post will be from the beach!

No comments: