Thursday, July 26, 2007

July 26, 2007

I made it to the gym yesterday where I lifted weights and then swam 14 laps. I missed the Fed Ex who was delivering my Redskins season tickets. He should be back today. The cleaning lady did a pretty good job - just a couple things that I will tell her about next month.

Just when I thought I was done with TOT, I got an email my the publisher saying he needs the old book marked up with where I want the visuals. Ugh. Speaking of emails...when I send one to someone with questions, I normally expect a response within, say, a week? If I don't get one back (I'm talking personal ones here, not business related) and it's longer than that, I start to wonder. Did I say something wrong, are they pissed at me, or are they just too darn busy? Maybe it's me. I guess that's my gripe for the day.

Anyway, I have new work-related projects so they are keeping me busy. I've got an acupuncture appointment today. I am going to attempt the post office today since I missed that yesterday.

I've been asked to be the VP-Marketing again next year for Women Writing the West. Honestly, I don't know if I want it. I haven't done a very good job with it this year. I guess I need to give the board an answer soon.

Going to run/walk, get a better attitude, and then get to work.

No comments: