Friday, August 8, 2008

August 8, 2008

Lots of fun at the Irish pub last night. I had a huge salad and cottage pie - as predicted. Oh yeah, Guinness, too.

The trivia was fun. It's amazing how much useless knowledge you carry around in your head. Out of six, I was the only one who knew Kansas was the sunflower state. We all totally bombed on a question of name 10 of the top 20 movies of 2007. Could you do it? We got five right. Ugh. I think we'll go back next week and test our brains again.

I took the Zumba class at the gym today and I still love it. The hour just flies by. I wish all the classes were that fun. I have to get back to lifting weights, too. Those are tricky with the neck/shoulder thing.

No big plans for the weekend, but something always pops up. Have a great one!

No comments: