Tuesday, August 19, 2008

August 19, 2008

Today is the two month mark since my car accident. I am much better than I was, but my neck still aches off and on...

So the dinner plans got switched and we had the Moroccan chicken last night, so it's sausage tonight.

It took the kickboxing class today and then had a big client meeting today. I am happy to report that it went well. Whew!

I have to take my new car into the shop tomorrow for a little fix up--nothing major.

Switching gears...it's been 10 years since my dad died. His older brother, my Uncle Donald has sort of been filling in since then. U.D., as I like to call him, is 84 and in near perfect health and mind. Last week he had emergency surgery to remove his gall bladder. His is in the hospital right now, but should be okay. It always amazes me how fragile life is. Yeah, I know the man's 84, but he is my step-in-dad and grandfather. I hope he goes home soon. Like me and my dad, U.D. and I have a special bond...

No comments: