Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August 5, 2008

Today is a great day! I am on the front page of True West magazine's webpage. How awesome is that? For a western writer - that's big time. Check it out: http://www.twmag.com/

I took my kickboxing class at the gym today and it felt great to be back at it.

Yesterday I was able to tackle a large portion of my bio and platform for the WWA board position. It made me stop and think a lot about being a western author. If someone had told me 20 years ago that I would have four published books, been on four TV shows, and be considered an authority on food in the Old West, I would have said they were nuts!

It only took until I was 35 to start doing what I loved...the wheels move slow sometimes. But, good things really do come to those who wait. Hmm, think I should add any more of those? ;)

I need to update my website today or tomorrow with the August recipe and my last Southwest Blend interview.

No comments: