Thursday, August 7, 2008

August 7, 2008

I get hungry for pie every time I see those photos.

Today was group strength training at the gym--can you tell I am a gym rat? I honestly feel bad when I don't get to go. It's a great addiction.

I've decided that I have got to start making a list or lists of things I want to accomplish, both short term and long. If I don't I will continue to drift whichever way the wind takes me.

Tonight we are going to an Irish pub with my sister and brother-in-law. It's trivia night so it should be loads of fun. My sister goes every Thursday night and usually calls me with questions. I am her "phone a friend."

They have an awesome cottage pie, which I love. I'll have that and a pint (Guinness, of course) and I will be good to go! Sláinte. (Cheers in Irish).

Hmm, I ended with a pie reference, although not the sweet kind...go figure.

No comments: