Friday, August 22, 2008

August 22, 2008

Well, I totally spaced this yesterday. I was busy with work and other things and the time got away from me.

We went to the pub again last night - it's turning into a regular thing and it's been fun. Yep, had the same food and drink.

I think the last few days at the gym are catching up with me...I am getting sore all over. That is such a good thing.

My uncle went home from the hospital yesterday! Now I hope he has a speedy recovery.

I am going to wrap up my bio and platform for WWA tonight. Next week I have to finish my proposed 2009 column idea for TW mag.

It was TTT today at the gym - it's supposed to be a cross between aerobics, group strength, and kick boxing. I must have been snoozing because we did not do one kick boxing move!

I miss Zumba--they don't offer it every Friday.

Happy weekend to all!

No comments: