Wednesday, August 27, 2008

August 27, 2008

I got some rest last night, finally. I went to the gym today in the torrential downpour that is called Fay. We have been under tornado warnings all day because of it.

Dinner tonight will consist of something cooked inside--I am thinking along the lines of Mexican fare.

My friend Bob Bell is in Peru visiting his son and he kept talking about all the great soups. I sent him an email asking for some recipes. I noticed in his blog that he says he will get me some.

I love tasting foods from other places. Most people buy the typical souvenirs, but I buy food and cookbooks. What better way to learn about a culture or history? I guess you can see why I wrote Taste of Tombstone!

Have a great night...I'll keep saying, "There's no place like, there's no place like home!"

No comments: