Wednesday, August 6, 2008

August 6, 2008


I finally got a photo of me at the beach this past week, holding a very large shark's tooth that I found. Topsail Beach, NC, which is where we go, has a large collection of shark's teeth lying on the beach. I have never found one this large before!

I managed to update my website yesterday and added a vanilla ice cream recipe for August. I figured who doesn't like ice cream on a hot summer day? Check it out: http://www.wildwestinfo.com/

It feels good to be checking things off my "to do" list.

I took a circuit training class today--I will be sore tomorrow.

I am hoping to finish up my bio and platform for the WWA board position. I've been struggling to make it sound perfect, but I guess I just need to be who I am and not worry about being elected. If it happens great, if not, then it wasn't meant to be.

No comments: