Wednesday, January 9, 2008

January 9, 2008

I am not doing very well this year with my daily postings, but hey, at least I am posting. :)

Yesterday was a little busy with work in the a.m., then I needed to have tires put on my car, which took longer that expected. When I got back to work I had conference calls and work that needed to be handled. I was supposed to call a long distance friend, but that got put off. We were supposed to hook up today, but it seems we missed each other again...maybe tomorrow.

Today was crazy with work and I have been going non-stop with it today.

I got a request from a man in Tucson (who I met in 1998) for some information I included in my Tombstone's Treasure book. It's neat to hear from people from your past (most times).

Well, I am quitting for the night...

No comments: