Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January 22, 2008

Yeah! I finally wrote that book review and sent it off. Now, I have 30 books to read before March 1 for the award that I am judging. What was I thinking when I agreed to that?

I made a ton of progress on my research yesterday for my next book. It's amazing what went on in the good 'ole Wild West. I don't really want to publicly announce what the book is about, so I am keeping it a secret for now. I do have a publisher ready and waiting in the wings when it's done.

We went out to dinner last night at Bogart's with some friends. If you've never been, it's a really neat place with awesome martinis. The atmosphere is that of a 1940s speak easy, sort of. They play Bogart movies on flat panel TVs (okay, that's not the 40s) as well.

I had a Double Indemnity martini - vodka infused with Strawberry and Raspberry - Yum!

Back to work today.

No comments: