Monday, January 14, 2008

January 14, 2007

Oops - missed Friday. We tried a new Italian restaurant on Friday night - La Piazza. It was very nice, especially for around these parts.

Saturday was spent shopping and wine tasting. I saw something on the menu from the restaurant last night and it sounded good. I didn't order it because everything sounded good. So, I decided to make it. It was chicken breast, stuffed with Prosciutto and provolone cheese, covered with a creamy shallot sauce - yum!

Yesterday we did things around the house. I bought a new painting and hall table, so I made room for those.

Last night was a Thanksgiving throwback - stuffed chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and pumpkin custard for dinner.

I did manage to find some time to work on a new website - and it feels great. It should be posted soon.

No comments: