Monday, January 21, 2008

January 21, 2008

Lots to update today. Once again, the weather idiots completely messed up. We got a dusting of snow, not the 2-4 inches they predicted. Events were canceled, people stayed home, and there's a shortage of bread and milk.

We went shopping despite the dire forecast and no one was out, which was kind of nice - no lines. We had company Saturday and they spent the night. It was my second cousin and his wife. They were on their way home from canoeing and camping in the Everglades. I made lasagna for dinner and an Italian cream cake for dessert.

On Sunday we had a small family get together and made lunch for 8 people, which wasn't planned, but we pulled it off.

We watched football yesterday and both teams that I wanted to win, lost. I don't want the Patriots or Giants to win, so I may not even watch the Superbowl.

I finished reading a book that I am writing a review for. I need to complete that today and send it out. Our company is closed today for the holiday, so I am going to work on my next book...there is lots of research that still needs to be done.

We may go out to dinner tonight, but we'll see.

It's 25 today...

No comments: