Tuesday, October 9, 2007

October 9, 2007

I missed yesterday because I was so crazy busy with work. We enjoyed an awesome game on Sunday in D.C. It's always nice when your team kicks the other team's butt! :)

Walked with the neighbor yesterday, did some volunteer work for a local organization called, Center for Volunteer Caregivers. I took and elderly lady to her doctor's appointment. Came home and did more work, then took Trixie to the vet for her annual visit. She's healthy and happy, but this morning she is feeling a little down - probably from her shots. I hope she feels better later today. Even my other cat, Bailey, took pity on her and laid about a foot away from her. That's pretty good, since Bailey despises her.

Waiting for the cleaning lady to get here, and then I am heading out for a walk. Lots of work today, and an appointment in downtown Raleigh.

No comments: