Tuesday, October 2, 2007

October 2, 2007

I almost missed today. I have been so busy with my writing job, that I have barely had time for anything else. I did walk this morning with a neighbor. I am cat sitting for my mom, so that takes time when you go visit, and love, and feed, and play with them.

I got to see the new cover for Taste of Tombstone yesterday. It's really nice, but it screams Cookbook. If any of you know me, I fought that category for a few years because I wanted to be taken seriously as a historical writer. After a while, I learned to embrace the fact that it sells well, because it IS a cookbook. What the heck, I have other books that show I can write, so I'm of the opinion - whatever the heck sells!

All for now, back to the job...it's 7:21 p.m. E.T. and I still need to eat dinner.

No comments: