Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October 17, 2007

Where to begin...we did not go to see 3:10 To Yuma. It just didn't work out. I worked on the TOT edits on Sunday and watched my team get their sorry butts whooped!

Monday was deadline day all around. I finished the TOT edits, wrote up six entries (I thought I had four) for True West magazine's Best of the West, and managed to do my day job all at the same time. I was exhausted Monday night.

I finally got to the gym yesterday - at 4:30. I had to run an errand this morning, and have to help mom with her foster kitties this morning. I will also hit the gym while I'm out. Larry comes back tonight from his business trip.

I'm also gathering things for my trip to Colorado Springs and the Women Writing the West conference. I give my marketing presentation on Saturday. I'm staying with my friend north of Colorado Springs, so I will be driving back and forth. I still need to prepare my topics and presentation for Saturday. Hey, that's what airplanes are for!

The publisher who wants major rewrites for my pioneer women's book will be there. That might be weird.

I read a really nice book review in the Roundup magazine (Western Writers of America) for Tombstone's Treasures.

No comments: