Friday, October 26, 2007

October 26, 2007

Today is the 126th anniversary of the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral in Tombstone. However, we historians like to call it the 30-second gunfight behind the O.K. Corral, because that's where it actually happened. LOL

I got an email from a Women Writing the West member who is writing a brief story for our newsletter about my presentation during the conference in Colorado Springs last week. Pretty cool!

I never got near the pioneer women's book...soon.

Work is still busy. Tonight I am going to the Carolina Performing Arts with some guests to see the St. Petersburg Symphony (from Russia). It should be very interesting.

Tomorrow we are set to go to a wine festival in downtown Raleigh and then out to dinner with friends at the Big Easy. Sunday is a full out football day - back to back games, Steelers, then Redskins.

My thought of the day...Who in the heck is reading this?

No comments: