Thursday, October 4, 2007

October 3 & 4, 2007

Yesterday was a total bust as far as doing anything non-work related. I had to skip my walk because I had a tight deadline, canceled an appointment, and still scrambled to get it right, and done. Last night was the same, another project with a tight deadline and I worked until 7:00 p.m. E.T. Had some wine last night to unwind, and watched Gordon Ramsay in his Kitchen Nightmares. The show is getting better, and they even went back 2 months later to see what happened.

I walked today. Have to do some finishing touches for the project. Tomorrow I plan to walk, and hit the gym.

I got an email from a teacher who saw me on the Lost Worlds, Deadwood show, asking me how he could get his students interested in History. Now there's a question. I'll have to work on something for him. I wonder where his school is?

Back to the job...

No comments: