Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October 30, 2007

Well I was right about last night being a long one. I worked until about 9:45. That's not cool. I will discuss some new ideas with my co-workers on how to fix that.

I didn't walk this morning because it was literally freezing, and I didn't get much sleep last night. I sat in my office chair way too long yesterday and my back/hip paid for it.

Today is better - work wise. I'm getting ready to quit for the nite and make dinner. I made pumpkin bread earlier. The pumpkin came from the local produce stand and I baked it in the oven and then mashed it up. I love doing stuff like that.

I know of at least one person who is reading this blog, so I will keep doing it. Thanks, TSJG.

I got ten more books to read for the WWA Spur Awards. I also volunteered to read and write a book review for Western Writers of America. When will I learn to say no?

No comments: