Friday, September 28, 2007

September 28, 2007

Last night mom and I had dinner at an Italian restaurant (my fav) and it went real well - no tears, just good conversation.

I did make it to the gym yesterday and had a good work out. This morning I went walking, and planned to go to the gym, but I got assigned to a conference call with a client, and I've got to get back to it in an hour. That leaves time for a shower and lunch.

I now have two projects with tight deadlines.

We're home this weekend, which will be nice.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I gave Kitchen Nightmares another chance on Weds. night. It was better than last week's, but it's just not the same. I want Gordon to go back to the U.K. where he was a riot.

I'm a judge this year for the Western Writers of America Spur awards in the mass market paperback. I've already gotten 11 books and the deadline isn't until the end of the year. My Tombstone's Treasure is being entered in the non-fiction category. Wish me luck!

No comments: