Wednesday, September 26, 2007

September 26, 2007

I made it to the gym yesterday to lift weights, and even went walking in the morning. I am truly committed to being in better shape. I'm still getting nice comments about the show, which makes me very happy. The director, Oli, and I have been emailing back and forth. I don't think he's seen the show yet, but I told him it was awesome. Okay, I am a little prejudice, but what can I say? LOL

I just spoke with the association producer, Tom, and we chatted about the show and all the filming we did. It was so nice of him to call and see how I felt about the show. (Thanks, Tom!)

Today started with a walk, but I won't make the gym because of calls and appointments today.

That branding project I mentioned earlier is moving along nicely, and the client is thrilled. That's an awesome feeling.

No comments: