Thursday, September 20, 2007

September 20, 2007 - The Day After


Okay, it was really weird seeing myself on TV for the entire show. It was almost like watching a home vacation video, except millions of other people watched it too!

I can't believe how many of my scenes they kept, not to mention all the little intros with me as well. The director, Oli, did a wonderful job! Peter, the cameraman, got some great shots, and well, Tom, what an associate producer!

I flubbed the first line in the scene with Arlette when I talked about the Thoen Stone...but I think the rest was pretty good. I'm not being too hard on myself since that was the first day, first hour of shooting the whole thing. I would love to hear comments about what you thought.

Now I want to do more shows - that was so much fun. I posted this photo from the shoot, so you can get a feel for what it looked like during the filming. This is a photo from Ft. Meade with Chuck Rambou (I think that's how he spells his name).

1 comment:

Gayle Gresham said...

Sherry, you did a great job! I certainly couldn't tell you flubbed anything. You were very professional and interesting. Congratulations!