Friday, September 21, 2007

September 21, 2007

I got so many nice emails from friends, family, and colleagues for the Lost Worlds show. A lot of people commented on how much they enjoyed me jumping around at the train station, and some liked my "Custer" comment.

I watched the new Kitchen Nightmares (notice Ramsay's name was taken out of the title) show we taped and can't believe how awful it was. This USED to be my favorite show, but now that it's on Fox, it's almost like the nightmarish reality shows I detest. Gordon hardly played a role at all. It was more of this bully brother throwing spoiled brat temper tantrums. I will give it another shot next week, but if it's like this week's show, it will be my last. Just my luck - I find a show that I love and they screw it up!

I booked my trip to Denver/Colorado Springs for next month for the Women Writing the West conference. I am giving a talk on how to market yourself and your books.

No comments: