Sunday, September 16, 2007

September 16, 2007

Well, I don't believe it! The local newspaper, News & Observer, actually called me back about my History Channel appearance. This is the first time in my ten year history of being an author that they are going to acknolwedge me. Granted the interview lasted five minutes, but hey, after then years of no-existsnce with them - I'll take it! I think they are even posting a shoot photo with the story. If it truly runs on Tuesday, I'll post a link (if it's makes their links) here.

Remember the cool project of coming up with a name brand for a client? Well, I got feedback, and he thinks one of my names is really awesome! I'm totally on cloud nine. I should hear more this week about it.

It's football Sunday, and then my team plays on Monday night!

I just discovered that my favorite show, Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, is beginning its new season. Yeah!! However, its premiere airs opposite my show this Wednesday. Sorry, Gordon, I'll have to DVD you this week!

No comments: