Thursday, September 27, 2007

September 27, 2007

I don't think I will ever see today's date and be happy. It's been nine years since my father passed away today. I'm taking my mom out to dinner so she won't be alone.

Today started with a power walk for about three miles with my neighbor. It's always better to go with someone else; it really pushes you to your limits. I hope to make the gym later as well.

I still can't get over that Tom called me yesterday - very special! ;)

I worked way too late last night, but a fellow writer was sick and she needed help. It doesn't happen often, and I do have the coolest job ever!

I have lots of editing to do today, and two conference calls.

Still waiting to hear back from the publisher about the Victorian Women in the Wild West book I sent him. I just sent it this week, and those things take time. Patience is a virtue, right?

No comments: