Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11, 2007

I don't suppose there will ever come a day when we see or type September 11, that we don't think of the World Trade Centers, the Pentagon, and the plane in PA.

I was kept pretty busy today with my work project. It was something new I had to write and took me longer than I would have liked.

My friend, Bob Boze Bell, wrote about my TV show in his blog yesterday, which is excellent press since so many people read his blog. Here it is in case you want to check it out - http://www.truewestmagazine.com/weblog/blogger1.htm

It's still 100 degrees with no rain. However, we are supposed to dip into the 70s by the end of the week and be rainy. That ought to feel really cold.

I'm planning my trip to Denver/Colorado Springs for the Women Writing the West conference. I am staying with my friend, Mary, and will drive down to the conference in Colorado Springs. I'm looking forward to both - the visit and the conference.

No comments: