Friday, October 3, 2008

Octoer 3, 2008

Last night was a little chilly, so I made a roasted turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy. It smelled like Thanksgiving here last night. Just no pie...

Today is Friday, which means Zumba!

On my way home my mom called to ask for my help. She rescues cats and dogs and lives in a somewhat rural area. People keep dumping cats and dogs at this abandoned mobile home.

This time the *@^*#& dropped off 10 long-haired Chihuahuas. Poor things were clearly used as breeders. Their nails were three-inches long, most of their fur was missing, and they were so skinny and clearly abused. What gives people the right to use animals as their income? I swear I hope there is a special place in Hell for people who abuse or neglect animals. What kind of a person can do that? It just broke my heart to see these little creatures shaking and starving. The more I write about this the more upset I get.

I hope this weekend brings happy times...

No comments: