Friday, October 10, 2008

October 10, 2008

Well I missed yesterday, but after my tirade on Wednesday I figured I would give you a break. :)

We were supposed to take my niece, Tiffany to dinner last night for her 16th birthday. However she failed her driver's license test and was bummed. She canceled, so we went to pub trivia. I won a tie-breaker and I got two free beers!

Friday is Zumba day. It's amazing--I have lost six pounds in the last two months. The only thing I am doing different is Zumba. I don't doubt it. You dance straight for one hour and sweat like crazy.

The stock market is on a roller coaster today. It's been down all day, then it rebounds, and now it's down again. I think there are a lot of things about to happen that we may not like, but it will be better in the long run.

I haven't really changed any thing I do other than try to conserve energy better. I am trying to do my part to stimulate the economy. If everyone keeps pulling back, then the economy will suffer.

Have a great weekend because Lord only knows what Monday has in store for us.

No comments: