Monday, October 27, 2008

October 27, 2008


This weekend was nice and quiet. Got caught up on things and finally unpacked from NM.

I got good news this weekend. My aunt is almost completely recovered. Turns out she read her hospital records (she's a former nurse) and her liver is fine!

I had to finish my TW column, which I did, but then I had to test a recipe for the column as well. I made buffalo stew. Here is it, but you have to read the Feb issue of True West to get the recipe!

Today was busy with work.

I also got some terrific news regarding the new version of Taste of Tombstone. It turns out the Cowboys and Indians magazine (they are huge BTW) ran a book review. It was totally awesome and glowing!

My friend Bob Bell wrote about me in his blog for the last few days about our taping of the The Real Cowboys.

No comments: