Friday, October 24, 2008

October 24, 2008

This week is finally over. Whew! It was a short one for me, but work has been crazy. My co-worker is on vacation and I have been doing her job, plus mine. TGIF.

I will be soooo glad when the elections are over. I hate politics. What makes seemingly nice, normal people can turn so ugly. The comments and smears are not to be believed. It's hard to imagine that some of those same nasty people will be getting into the holiday spirit in less than two months.

I've two deadlines fast approaching. One is for my next TW column and another is an endorsement I promised a fellow author. It's coming--I promise!

Sunday is the anniversary of the gunfight at the OK Corral in Tombstone. I will always remember my first mentor, Carl Chafin on that day.

Oh, an aunt update. She has pneumonia and cirrhosis of the liver, which are both bad. She is a strong lady and I think should can kick the pneumonia. The liver is another issue...

Have a happy weekend!

No comments: