Saturday, October 18, 2008

October 18, 2008

Thursday was busy prepping for the show and packing.

I arrived in Albuquerque, NM yesterday. I had some time to kill while I waited for the production crew's flight to arrive. One of my co-workers lives here, so she picked me up for lunch. I had my first taste of New Mexican cuisine. I ordered the chile relleno and it was tasty! Very similar to the ones I get in Arizona.

I met the crew and they were hungry, so we stopped for lunch. Three hours after my relleno, I was eating posole. It's a spicy red chile soup.

After that we headed for Santa Fe and wet straight to the shoot site, Eaves Ranch. We looked at where we would be filming. Once we lost daylight, we headed for the hotel. Unpacked, and had a drink in the bar with the crew.

They are shooting all day today and left early this morning. It's about 40 degrees at 8 a.m. I am meeting a friend and TW buddy, Johnny Boggs, for lunch. Before that though I am going to venture to old town and check it out. After lunch, I am hoping to bum a ride from Johnny to the set. They asked me to be there as a historical expert of the saloons, gambling, etc.

Tomorrow will be a long day since we are filming my stuff.

No comments: