Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September 2, 2008

Well, since I haven't blogged since last Thursday, this one will be big.

Friday started out really great with my Zumba class. It went down hill after that. I have a client who is making me nuts and really stressed me out Friday afternoon. However, there is nothing like "moose drool" to make you smile again!

Saturday was the usual, wine tasting and shopping. Sunday we went to our friends' house for a Labor Day party. It was nice and we had ribs and all the fixins'. I made a pig pickin cake for dessert. Now before you conjure up an image of pork and cake - STOP. It's a yellow cake with mandarin oranges and the topping is Cool Whip, vanilla pudding, and pineapple. It's really tasty and everyone wanted the recipe. I should have know better because that always happens. I should start taking printed copies with me.

Monday some friends and I went shopping. We went to the outlet stores nearby and left at 10:15 a.m. We got home at 6 p.m. Talk about shop 'til you drop. I got some awesome deals though - a Van Heusen shirt for $2.81. Yep, you read it right. Some many other as well. Since I got home so late, I made crab cakes for dinner. They were awesome.

This week AMC TV is running my all-time favorite actor's Dirty Harry movies. Yes, that would be Clint Eastwood. One of my dreams is to meet him...

I took my second favorite class at the gym, which is kickboxing. I am getting pretty good at it, too. I am waiting for the GE repairman to show up to assess why my new dishwasher isn't working right. It's one of those between 1-5 things again.

I got some book and map orders I need to process and it's September so I need to add a new recipe to my website.

Rotisserie chicken for dinner tonight.

No comments: