Wednesday, May 7, 2008

May 7, 2008

Yesterday afternoon was a good day. I got my Washington Redskins season ticket seats upgraded to an awesome new section. No more covered dungeon seats - these are about 20 rows from the field!!

A friend also called with some potentially good news...which I will share if, no, when it happens.

I had dinner with another friend last night and she watched my Lost Worlds show on my DVD player. It was actually funny - we were in the back of the restaurant and a couple sat near us. We chuckled at the show a couple of times and they asked us what we were watching. Sharon told them and they said, wow, we're eating dinner with someone famous. Well, you know me and my smart a$$ attitude, so I said, yep, you knew me on sight (of course they had no idea who I was)! Before they left they toyed with the idea of getting my autograph. Well, that would have been a first for me. I have only ever given my John Hancock when I've sold a book!

I skipped the gym today because I am feeling a little off today. I am not sure what's wrong, but I just don't feel 100%. I will attempt a walk later.

No comments: