Friday, May 2, 2008

May 2, 2008

I have been doing really well with going to the gym and walking. I was up early today so I already did my walking. I will hit the gym for weight lifting later today. I also need to help with the feral kitties - nail clipping.

The interview I did on Sunday is available anytime on the Website and they also included a review of Taste of Tombstone (2008 version). http://www.southwestblend.com/Books_Poetry/Monahan_S.htm

Tomorrow we are headed to a quaint little town called, Cameron. They have a bi-annual antiques fair and they place is bursting at the seams with antique dealers. It was a blast last year and I can't wait to go tomorrow. We're going with another couple - Bev and Dave, who are long-time friends from high school.

Tomorrow is also Kentucky Derby day so I am taking some Mint Juleps to go!

No comments: