Friday, May 30, 2008

May 30, 2008

Dang it! I missed another day. Well, I probably didn't have much to write about anyway.

Made it to the gym again yesterday, and worked on some research for a saloon story for True West magazine. I worked on some travel plans for my Arizona trip next week and booked our niece's plane ticket for her July visit. I think we are going camping in the NC mountains.

I finished my part of the saloon story today and sent it to the co-author of the story. His name is Johnny Boggs and he is a fantastic writer. Great sense of humor, too.

It feels so good to finish a project. I worried about it for a week and then I finally did it. Wished I had done it sooner.

I took a new class at the gym today - 20/20/20. Twenty minutes of cardio, kick boxing, and weight lifting. Great work out!

Sticking close to home this weekend to pack for the trip.

No comments: