Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May 21, 2008

I started the day by taking a circuit training class. I always feel so much better when I work out, but I wish I would see some physical progress.

I watched Gordon Ramsay last night and I must say that his temper trantrums are getting a little over the top. C'mon - kicking the trash can and throwing pans. I also watched a very neat show on the legend of the crystal skulls. Well, Indiana Jones premieres tomorrow so it caught my eye. It was an awesome show, but I am bummed to know that civiliation as we all know it will cease to exist on December 21, 2012 if you believe the legend! That is, of course, unless all 13 skulls are aligned in time.

I got some living to do then...that's only four years. :)

We are having the exterior of the house painted, but the painters didn't show up today. They should be here tomorrow...tonight however, I have to remove all the plants, furniture, etc. from the porch and back deck.

No comments: