Monday, May 19, 2008

May 19, 2008

Well, we took the carry concealed handgun class on Saturday. The class started at 7:45 a.m. and lasted until 6:15 p.m. that night. We were exhausted. There are so many things that I did not know about the gun laws in NC. I guess I knew, but forgot, but we can carry a handgun on our property and in public, as long as is it NOT concealed. However, there is a little law that says if you do that and it freaks people out, then you can go to jail for a night...so carry wisely!

Our class was to allow us to carry a concealed handgun. Not that I really want to everywhere I go, but it will be nice in some places.

Yesterday was spent at my mom's house. We did a ton of yard work for her as her Mother's Day gift. I pressured washed some chairs and back deck. I also trimmed all her bushes and helped plant some others.

Needless to say my back, arms, feet, oh hell, I hurt all over!

No comments: