Friday, May 23, 2008

May 23, 2008

Well, I totally spaced this blog yesterday. I had my teeth cleaned, which took two hours (no, they're not that bad) because I had to wait for the dentist to show up. Boy was I pi$$sed.

Anyway, I had to skip the gym, then the painters showed up and I had some additional prep work.

I forgot to mention that I took on another assignment from my publisher. This time it's to review another author's work and recommend for or against publishing. I read the Intro and I am already hooked...

I also have to work on my saloon story for True West magazine this weekend. The deadline is coming real fast.

We have two Memorial Day parties on Sunday and I am not sure what's in store for Monday since we have off. Maybe planting flowers, shopping, who knows.

Have a super weekend!

No comments: