Thursday, November 29, 2007

November 29, 2007

Today is a better day.

I did manage to get to the gym yesterday and pump some iron, which felt really good. I helped my mom with the foster kitties she takes care of as well.

I'm getting ready to head out for a 4-mile walk, now when I say walk, I don't mean a stroll. We walk fast and usually complete the journey in less than an hour. I have a deep tissue massage later today to help my back...it's painful, but it also works.

Yesterday, I learned my stupid ISP company mistakenly placed a spam blocker on all emails that have a hotmail or MSN extension. It's still not fixed, so anyone trying to email me, and you use hotmail or MSN, well, you can't just yet, but keep trying.

It's 45 this morning, so the walk shouldn't be too chilly.

No comments: